Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stay Tuned! - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Hubby

I know I let yall down last week with now new pics, but I really did take a bunch this weekend! I was off of work yesterday and now my USB cord isn't cooperating today so I can't upload my pics. I will try my darndest to get them on here tomorrow.

On another note...
Today is my husband's BIRTHDAY!!! He turns 28 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOKIE!!

I was running around all day yesterday getting stuff for my husbands party this weekend. I picked up some contacts while I was out. I've been trying to get some that work with my eyes for a few months now. These seem to work ok - so far! Apparently, my eyes don't make enough tears when the contacts are in, so they tend to dry out really bad. I'm in Proclear contacts right now. Hopefully the last try!

1 comment:

TriCoast Photography LLC said...

Well, tell him Happy Birthday from TriCoast :)

- Jordan